My Prayer Times is an application that provides muslims all over the world with accurate daily prayer times. It provides prayer times for Fajr, Zuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha with different methods of calculation. It also provides the user with Qibla compass that accurately provides the user with the direction of prayer from his location. It provides prayer times for all locations around the world based on the device’s location. The user can also change the location manually and save his prefered locations. It customizes notifications for different prayers throughout the day. A companion wearable application provides the user with an attractive watch face.
● Shows the times of the five daily prayers of the current location.
● Different methods of calculation (Muslim World League, Islamic Society of North
America, Egyptian General Authority of Survey, Umm alQura University, Makkah,
University of Islamic Sciences, Karachi) .
● Compass activity that shows the direction in which a person should pray.
● User can have the location set manually or automatically.
● The date is shown in Hijri(Lunar) Format.
● Simple clean looking widget that shows prayer times of the current day, and a widget that shows the next prayer of the day.
● Audio and visual notifications for each prayer of the day.
● Watch Face that shows the next prayer time and hijri date.
Icons of the moon and sun are from the Noun project. Designed by Bryn Taylor and Edward Boatman.
My Prayer Times is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-05-17. The program can be installed on Android.
My Prayer Times (version 1.4) has a file size of 7.03 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.